A highly diverse population of nearly one million people has made Montgomery County the most populous jurisdiction in Maryland.
Individuals and businesses alike are drawn to our:
- Celebrated public school system, recognized nationally
- Expansive open-space, parks and recreational amenities
- Versatile transportation system, incorporating Metro and access to three major airports
- World class performing arts venues and vibrant culture
- Thriving communities with unique proximity to the nation’s capital
- Rich history and heritage dating from the American Revolution
We invite you to learn more about why so many people have selected Montgomery County as a great place to live, work and raise a family!