Nominations Now Open for the 2014 Montgomery County Small Business Awards Luncheon!
Are you a small business owner in Montgomery County with a success story to share? Do you know a small business in Montgomery County that deserves recognition?
If so, submit your nomination today for the 2014 Montgomery County Small Business Awards.
Join the Montgomery County Department of Economic Development in honoring local businesses that contribute directly to the strength of the area’s economy. Businesses in 10 award categories will be celebrated at the 2nd annual event.
Award categories include:
- Bioscience Company of the Year
- Hospitality Company of the Year
- Information Technology Company of the Year
- Start Up Business of the Year
- Veteran-Owned Company of the Year
- Workforce Development Company of the Year
- Montgomery County Innovation Network Company of the Year
- Small Business (1-10 Employees) of the Year
- Small Business (11-50 Employees) of the Year
- Small Business (51-200 Employees) of the Year
Take part and nominate a company today!
2014 Montgomery County Small Business Awards Luncheon Planning Committee
- Montgomery County Business Innovation Network
- Conference and Visitors Bureau of Montgomery County, Maryland, Inc.
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Montgomery County
- Klinger & Associates
- Rockville Economic Development, Inc.
- Montgomery County Division of Workforce Services
2014 Media Sponsors
2014 Strategic Partners
2013 Winner Testimonial
Since winning the MoCo Innovation Network Company of the Year Award, we have been contacted by numerous folks in the area including potential partners, clients and investors. The award has certainly raised our visibility in the area and we leverage it anytime we can to show validation of our growing business and efforts.
Zack Moore, Co-Founder & Principal