The department has a number of electronic publications to keep you informed about Montgomery County's business community.
DED eBiz Update is a bi-monthly e-newsletter highlighting the latest local private-sector, federal agency and county incubator company newsmakers along with DED and partner-initiated events, announcements, and much more.
DED eBiz Alerts are timely e-blasts highlighting can't-miss breaking news on local companies, initiatives, legislation and more from around the county or across the globe.
View/read past e-Pub editions:
DED eBiz Update
Highlights from RSA 2014, local Cyber sector biz opps (Mar. 7, 2014)
- County’s unemployment rate at lowest level in five years! (Feb. 25, 2014)
- Green mentoring program kicks off, happiness is key to Optimal Networks’ success (Jan. 31, 2014)
- County’s LifeSci industry ends 2013 with a bang (Jan. 10, 2014)
- Happy Holidays (Dec. 20, 2013)
- October 10
- September 26
- September 12
- August 29
- August 15
- July 25
- July 12
DED eBiz Alerts
- 10 local biotech companies receive $7 million in private investments (Feb. 27, 2014)
- NCCoE PIA strengthens Montgomery County’s role as national cybersecurity leader (Feb. 19, 2014)
- County’s unemployment rate dips to lowest level in five years (Feb. 21, 2014)
- Montgomery County had state’s lowest unemployment rate in November (Jan. 22, 2014)
- May 25: Total employment in the county grew by nearly 25,000 jobs
- April 11: Nominations for Small Business Awards now open
- February 28: DED business assistance spurs 1,250 new jobs
- February 13: Events to help your business succeed!
- February 1: Local events
- January 30: Westate celebrates 50 years in business
- January 17: Workshop and conference opportunities
- January 1: New Year's Greetings