Montgomery County, Maryland is one of the best places in the nation to do business. The job of the Department of Economic Development is to stimulate job growth and encourage business location and expansion.
DED is the place to turn to for assistance in locating and growing a company in Montgomery County, Maryland.
We can help you by:
- Identifying potential buildings and land for your operations
- Supplying market research data
- Serving as an ombudsman with county agencies and processes
- Providing information on our many tax and incentive programs
- Delivering technical assistance to small, and minority-, female- and disabled-owned businesses
- Conducting job fairs to help you find the employees you need
- Identifying potential grants, contracts and sources of capital,
- And, much much more!